- It acts as an anti-inflammatory, making it ideal for people suffering from skin problems such as atopic dermatitis.
- It is a good disinfectant, which makes it a good alternative to fight all types of fungi and skin infections.
- A ‘Cocotherapy’ treatment shapes the body and works on the lymphatic system, also stimulating the elimination of toxins and fluids.
- Protects the skin from possible damages caused by UV rays, thus avoiding signs of aging, spots and other problems.
- Restores the pH of the skin thanks to its medium chain fatty acids.
- It helps prevent irritated and inflamed skin, making it a good ally for people who have very sensitive skin.
- It is highly moisturizing and penetrates quickly into all layers of the skin, thus helping to preserve collagen and elastin, and thus preserve youth for longer and prevent wrinkles.
This post is also available in: Spanish